IP service networks are continually growing and improving. Service assurance systems must keep pace. The Mariner xVu™ platform is capable of handling data and events generated from world’s biggest IP service operators. Its flexible architecture is continually evolving to meet the most demanding operators’ needs.
- Built on industry-leading technologies: The Mariner xVu platform enables processing of high volumes of device-generated data in real time. It is a flexible, fully virtualized platform, scalable to hundreds of millions of devices producing billions events per day.
- Connector-based architecture: The Mariner xVu platform allows for the rapid addition and processing of new data sources from existing or new services as they become available.
- Flexible, multidimensional monitoring: Mariner xVu’s topological correlation algorithms allow for automated and precise detection of service/network degradation points, while its agile design allows for quick and easy additions of new services and correlation paradigms.
- Smart integration: The Mariner xVu platform is not only capable of identifying the root causes of service problems, but also of alerting appropriate groups within operator organization responsible for correcting the detected service degradations. It allows easy integration into existing help desk systems, workflow systems, network management systems and Software Defined Networking (SDN) orchestrators.
- Real-time and offline analytics: The Mariner xVu platform offers different perspectives on the same data for different operational, technical and commercial objectives. The processed findings can be further analyzed through built-in exploration tools, as well as via third-party business intelligence toolsets.